Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Mom's Prayer

God,

Thank you for the one who is reading these words right now.
I'm so glad that wherever she is, you are there too.

Today I ask that you would bring her JOY--
the kind that comes from deep inside
and stays despite our circumstances.
You know what's on her heart today,
those worries that keep coming back.
Lift the burdens from her shoulders,
carry them for her...and please carry her too.

I also pray that you would bring her HOPE--
the kind that is so much bigger than blue skies,
the sort of hope that sees us through the storms
and walks us into the light of a better, brighter day.
If her belief is sagging or her spirit weary
give her strength to press on to all you have for her.

And, most of all, I pray for LOVE in her her life--
the kind that is unconditional, real, healing
and gives us the courage to become
all you made us to be because we know
we're deeply loved just as we are now.

Please let her feel your Presence and these prayers
with her right now, in this moment.

Thank you for being with her always as you promised.

Amen.

From Heart to Heart with Holley

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.