Monday, October 19, 2009

MOPS Hearts Chic-Fil-A

I have always loved me some Chic-Fil-A! Chic-Fil-A and I go way back to the first mall stores and eating there with my family as a girl. Then my best school teacher friend was once a CFA executive and we planned the most awesome field trip with our kids to CFA headquarters at Christmas time - what fun!!! Of course, what morning was complete without stopping at the Windy Hill exit CFA each morning for a BEC (Bacon, Egg and Cheese biscuit) and a Dr. Pepper from Rosie in the drive-thru. (I was a young 20 something then). Special datenights with now hubby (poor Georgia Tech student) were at the CFA in the Cumberland Mall.Such sweet memories! Now CFA is a mainstay in our week. We may be there as a family or with the MOPS moms about once a week. I always know that the kids will have fun and some good food but the staff is going to be so great. I heart me some Chic-Fil-A!!
Congratulations to our own Chic-Fil-A family, Curt and Tiffany Flournoy on the birth of their baby!! Blessings to you all! Be sure to turn the volume of our playlist down so you can hear this great little song by a dad who shares my sentiments about CFA!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.