Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boo-tiful Ideas

As the temperature drops and the fall festivities begin, we could all use some quick and easy treats!

Carmel Apple Cider
Mix hot water in a cup with an instant packet of apple cider mix. Add 1-2 tablespoons of carmel sauce (ice cream topping)to the cup. Top with whipped cream, if desired. Tastes like a yummy carmel apple!

So Easy Carmel Apples
Cut up an apple. (I like Granny Smiths, but use your favorite variety.) Drizzle some carmel apple dip sauce and top with mini chocolate chips and/or mini marshmallows. Serve with a fork. It is easy and the kids don't make quite the mess that a carmel apple on a stick would make.

Faux Pay Day Candy Treat
Candy corn is plentiful this time of year, but it is now available at many of the other holidays. That just means this treat can be enjoyed multiple times throughout the year. Simply mix a bag of candy corn and a jar of dry roasted peanuts. Grab a handful of the mixture and enjoy the taste reminisent of a Payday candy bar. Oh, yum!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.