Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Mom's Prayer

My Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd
You are my Identity
I shall not want
You are my Provision
He makes me lie down in green pastures
You are my Rest
He leads me beside the still waters
You are my Replenishment
He restores my soul
You are my Healing
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
You are my Guide
For His name's sake
You are my Purpose
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
You are my Strength
I will fear no evil
You are my Security
For You are with me
You are my Peace
Your rod and your staff they comfort me.
You are my Deliverer
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies
You are my Hope
You anoint my head with oil
You are my Blessing
My cup runs over
You are my Abundance
Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life
You are my Promise
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
You are my Future
Forever
You are my All in All
(Mary Southerland)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.