Monday, December 14, 2009

In the Bleak Mid Winter

The greatest gift was delivered to all mankind one cold and silent night in the most unlikely of places- a smelly, dirty stable. It was probably more like a cave with rock walls, dirt floor strewn with hay and the waste of animals. It was not the place that the King of Kings was ever expected or should have been born. It was a most glorious event though. What a gift was given to me and to my children! It is my prayer that my children will discover the wondrous love and hope that was wrapped in those swaddling clothes laying among the hay that livestock ate and slept. What can I give Him? I can give Him nothing but my life and my heart. I am His! Thank you, God, for the most treasured gift of your Son each of every day of life!

Turn down the music at the bottom of the page to enjoy this wonderful choir. It is a amazing worship song that brings me tears.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.