Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gratitude

As the season progresses, we spend a lot of time shopping, wrapping, baking and making plans for Christmas. However, the economy has left most of us trying to be creative and frugal gift givers to the point of we are cutting way back on the gifts. It can be frustrating, stressful and overwhelming when we focus on the physical gifts that bring delight for a brief time on one day out of the year. Take a few minutes and watch the video, Gratitude, and refocus on the wealth of blessings we have compared to so many. Focus on the Giver of these blessings and then spend some time in a gratitude conversation with Him. The reason for this season is, afterall, to celebrate the most wonderful gift ever given to mankind- Christ, the Savior's birth! Don't forget to turn down our music at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.