Sunday, September 13, 2009

What's For Dinner, Mommy?

A simple dessert to make for the family or a potluck.
STRAWBERRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE
INGREDIENTS
1 large box strawberry Jello
3 cups boiling water
3 pkg. frozen strawberries
1 angel food cake
1 container Cool Whip
DIRECTIONS
Break up angel food cake into pieces and place in a 9x13 inch pan. Mix up Jello with 3 cups of boiling water and add frozen berries. Jell slightly. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour over angel food cake and mix. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into 20 2-1/2 inch servings

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.