Sunday, September 20, 2009

Evites Are Inviting Not So Nice Thoughts

Evite has always been my primary way to send invitations and keep up with who is planning on attending events like meetings. But this year, the website is not cooperating with me so I have found another site eventbrite to deliver the reminders of our meetings. This is a first time experience with them, so I hope it will work - so far, the set up and checking on guests lists have been easy - Nothing lost, not locked out of my own invitation or 750 people invited to one event - Really? Bear with the email reminders. The events will be posted here at the blog and announced at the meetings. Email or call me if you have questions about any of the events.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.