Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Thank You, Serenity Spa!!

How nice was it to sit quiet and have someone massage your eyes and hands for a few minutes?! Serenity Spa on Sportsman Drive (off of Hwy 441) has been so gracious and generous with their support for this MOPS group over the years! The ladies at the spa are so professional and so friendly. They offer a large variety of services including hair styling, massages, facials, manicures and pedicures. Going there for any of their services is such a treat! Thank you, Serenity!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.