Thursday, August 13, 2009

When Does MOPS Begin?

Now that school is underway and moms are back from vacations (well, most of us are- Aloha, to one lucky mom!) I have had moms ask me when does MOPS begin? We officially start the 2nd Tuesday of September. We will meet at Northridge Christian Church from about 9 until 11am on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, September through May. We will have some Mommy and Me outings and some Mommy Nites Out along with offering an exercise session and a scrapbooking session during the week. All of those days and times are still being finalized. These are free - just a donation for the childcare provided. We are sensitive to the fact that families are under lots of fiancial pressures now and we are planning on only collecting the MOPS International membership dues. If you know of any other mom with young children - including those in elementary school-invite them to join us for the meetings or even for the other events we have planned. Moms need to stick together because there is no other more challenging or rewarding role a woman could have in life.
Better Moms Make a Better World

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.