Thursday, March 4, 2010

More than a Good Bible Study Girl

I have evidently had one of those mommy brain moments- Did you catch my boo-boo from last week? Well, if you wondered why the morning session of the Bible Study Girl study was longer than the evening one it is because I slipped into MOPS meeting mode! Yep, I was always horrible at keeping up with when church services and Bible studies started - Just ask my cute and very patient hubby! So I have tried to personally plan things for the same start times hence the 9am start and the 6pm start. Makes it simpler for my mommy brain. I just needed to adjust the ending times. The study session should be about an hour with 30 minutes extra to allow for arriving and settling kids and self in, some girl talk and prayer. We can always hang out longer afterwards if we want. Anyway, please plan on coming to this study. You will be blessed by Lysa's wisdom and her stories- I am not the only one who suffers from mommy brain moments.

Check out her blog www.lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com for a great study in Philippians. Go back to Februrary 22 post to begin. Again, you will be so blessed and encouraged by it.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.