Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter

Painting with Peeps!

Do you need some ideas for some fun Easter activities? This is a fun but a little messy idea. The kids will love it!

Materials:
Construction Paper, Vanilla Pudding, Easter Peeps®
Cut large Easter egg shapes out of the construction paper. Put dollops of vanilla pudding in a small bowl and then use the Peeps® as the paintbrush‖. The Peeps® makes a perfect grip for little hands and gives a great sponge-effect for painting. The Peep® will change the color of the pudding! Once your child is finished painting, they can eat their paintbrush.
Note: Peeps® come in the traditional blue, pink, yellow, green and lavender!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.