Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter

Walk thru the Holy Week with Jesus

Read daily from the Bible the events that happened in Jesus’ life each day of the week leading up to Easter Sunday. There are several good children's Bible storybooks and the ICB is a good version for little ones to understand fairly well.

Palm Sunday - Jesus enters Jerusalem (Matthew 21:1-11)
Monday - Jesus clears the temple (Matthew 21:12-17
Tuesday - Jesus teaches (any passage from Matthew 21:23-24:51)
Wednesday - Jesus‘ death foretold (Scripture says nothing about what Jesus did this day. Read Isaiah 53:1-12)
Maundy Thursday - Jesus celebrates Passover (Matthew 26:17-30), Jesus is arrested and tried (Matthew 26:31-27:26)
Good Friday - Jesus is crucified (Matthew 27:27-66)
Saturday - Jesus lies in the tomb (Scripture says nothing about what Jesus did this day. Discuss what Jesus‘ followers might have thought and felt.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.