Monday, June 1, 2009

The Blog is the Thing

I have spent a lot of time lately trying to figure out what I need to do to simplify my life. I haven't got it all figured out but when it came to my MOPS life I easily determined that the newsletter was a time hog. It was great when I finally got it done because I FINALLY GOT IT DONE! Because the newsletter took so much time,I haven't been great at keeping up with the blog during the MOPS season. I decided not do a print newsletter but the blog is the thing! I plan to provide activites, recipes, thoughts about mothering among other things on the blog. I also thought about and even started a Mommy's Summer Survival Guide but again I decided that the blog is the thing. So excerpts from the rough draft of the Survival Guide is going to be posted on the blog. My plan is to provide some activities, recipes and staycation ideas or short trip ideas during the summer in my posts. If anyone has any ideas to share, please add a comment. That is the other great thing about the blog - everyone can share ideas or thoughts here. So the Blog is the thing! I have even started another one for my menu plans and other thoughts about life in this season. (baskingingrace.blogspot.com) This bloggy mommy wishes everyone a great summer!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.