Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl

Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl Bible Study is going to be offered on Monday mornings beginning March 15 at NCC from 9am until 11:30am and on Monday evenings from 6pm until 7:30pm at NCC. Both offerings will have childcare provided. The cost of the the book and the participant's guide is $14. If you are interested in joining this 6 week study or would like more information about the study, call Mary Lynn or email her at nccmops@gmail.com. Below is a brief introduction to the study by Lysa. (More information posted below on February 18.) Don't forget to turn down the playlist at the bottom of this page. Check out Lysa's blog now for some great thoughts and scriptures to lead into this study. www.lysaterkeurst.blogspot.com


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.