Friday, September 12, 2008

The Ticket Booth-Welcome!


Our first meeting was held earlier this week at Northridge Christian Church. We were excited to meet some new moms and have them join us in this Adventure! We met at the Ticket Booth to get our tickets and all of the information you get from a Park. It is always fun to meet other moms and share stories about kids and being a mom.

It is not too late to join our Adventure! We are just starting and moms can join us anytime during the year. This is going to be a fun and exciting year at MOPS!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.