Monday, May 11, 2009

Mommy Adventures


Amazing how many adventures we have experienced this year! I am so thankful that the adventures were shared by my mommy friends. We have made and strengthened many friendships over the year. We have laughed, cried and learned and prayed about so many things, especially being a mommy of the precious little ones that are on this adventure with us. Now our year is ending, but not the friendships. We finish the year with many memories and the anticipation of what lies ahead. As the coordinator of this ministry, I pray for each mommy and her family as we set out for the summer.I pray for the discernment to recognize what God wants for this group in the future. I am so thankful for a supportive church leadership and for the absolutely amazing and loving ladies who have doted on our kiddos while we met. I am thankful that God provided a wonderful, wise and loving mentor mom. The adventures are not really ending, but continuing day by day. The next adventure for MOPS is Planet Motherhood. I am excited about the moms who will join us for this amazing journey next year. We will be discussing ways we can strengthen and cultivate relationships with others. You know, husbands, in-laws, friends, co-workers, even ourselves and especially with God. 3-2-1-Blast Off to the next adventure in mothering! See you in September for MOPS at Northridge Christian Church!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a very blessed SAHM. I am blessed with an abundant amount of grace from my Creator and Savior. He has blessed me with an amazing man as my life long best friend, husband and father of our two precious gifts of energy and life. My days are full with the activities of homekeeping, and the joys and adventures of two healthy and energetic kiddos. I am basking in His grace daily.